(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us (megabuds.at) and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our megabuds.at online shop.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the button „Add to Cart“
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button „Checkout“
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (email address and password). Or continue as a guest and provide shipping details.
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Choose payment method.
8) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button „Pay“.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email („order confirmation“). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also access the terms and conditions at any time at megabuds.at/tos. You can check your past orders in our customer area under My Account → My orders
(6) Use of your data when ordering for sending e-mails: Once you have placed your order, you may receive an e-mail for the purpose of the customer survey („Rate products now“).
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance by bank transfer, Bitcoin.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay by bank transfer, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of Right of withdrawal
Sample withdrawal form as download: Withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the linked form and send it back.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Terms and conditions as of October 13, 2021
Receive news, offers and more by email.